Legalization of objectsThe owners of unlegally built objects can finally legalize their objects.
THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING DEMANDS FOR LEGALIZATION IS UNTIL June 30 2013. Until then it is necessary to start the legalization process and issue the Demand for issuing the Resolution on Constructed Condition.
Our agency makes complete work on legalizing – from the beginning to the end.
What is an unlegally built building?
- an unlegally built building in the sense of this Law is any building or reconstructed part of an existing building without an act that authorizes construction, i.e. against that act, evidented on the digital ortophoto map (DOF5) in measurement 1:5000 of the Public geodethic Authorities, done on the grounds of aerophotogramethric recording of Republic of Croatia, from June 21st 2011, on which there are the least rough construction works (grounds with walls, i.e. pillars with ceiling or roof construction), with or without roof, at least of one floor.
What is legalization of the object?
- legalization of the object is getting an act through which the unlegally built object becomes legal
Why is it necessary to legalize an object?
- the legalization is usually necessary because of the inability to get the bankloan because of recording in a terrain related documents there is no record of issuing a contsruction and usage license, etaging of the object and similar. In case the object is not legalized, the etaging won't be possible and thus sharing the posessions, reconstruction and additional construction either.
How to legalize an object?
- the unlegally built object becomes legal through issuing the Resolution on Constructed Condition.
The demand for the Resolution on Constructed Condition must be issued by June 30 2013 and cannot be issued after that.
What is necessary to legalize an object?
The demand for the Resolution on Constructed Condition must be issued with:
- three copies of the record of constructed condition of an unlegally built building, done and sealed by the geodetic engineer, who performs geodetic activities alone, in the office of the authorized geodetic engineer or in the shared geodetic office or issued by the business entity registered for performing of geodetic business and sealed by the authorized person – geodetic engineer, according to the special law (further in text: geodetic record), i.e. the copy of catastar ground if the unlegally built building is marked on the catastar plan
>>thee copies of the architectonic record of constructed condition of the the unlegally built building done by the authorized architect (further in text: architectonic record)
>>the statement of an authorized construction engineer that the unlegally built building has essentuao mechanic resistance and stability according to the regulations that were in power when the building was built, or according to current propositions, if this a finalized building, or its part for the buildings whose gross surface is larger than 400 m2
>>at least four photos in colour of black and white, minimal size 150x100 mm, which show the building from the street and all surrounding sides.
>>the price of a total documentation is determined according to the total surface of the object and price list of services of the architect, geodet, engineer, pricelist for water billing and communal billing in the local authorities, billing for withholding an unlegally built building in the space and services of consulting of the agency.
What can be legalized?
1. a building built without authorizing act, i.e. against the act and accordingly built parts of the existing building without the authorizing act, i.e. against the act, evidented on the digital ortophoto map (DOF5) in measurement 1:5000 of the Public geodethic Authorities, done on the grounds of aerophotogramethric recording of Republic of Croatia, from June 21st 2011.
2. unlegal building that regarding the purpose, size and location on the parcel is built according to the valid spacial plan.
3. unlegal building that regarding the purpose, size and location on the parcel is not built according to the valid spacial plan.
Can the object be entered into the catastar and the territorial documents, after getting the authorization for the legalization of the object?
-Yes. It is necessary to engage an authorized geodethic office which will, in accordance with the issued licence, do an elaborate plan to mark the object in the catastar and the territorial documents. As we cooperate with a reliable office we can offer that service as well.
OUR OFFICE IS CAPABLE OF OFFERING ALL SERVICE TO GAIN DOCUMENTATION FOR MAKING THE ELABORATE PLAN OF THE RESOLUTION ON CONSTRUCTED CONDITION AND THE COMPLETE CONSULTING FOR LEGALIZING YOUR OBJECT.